Sunday, May 7, 2017

Animal Print superdry backpack leather backpack embroidered bag with many pockets for mens and women

This Bistar Galaxy laptop backpack,Animal Print  superdry backpack  leather backpack embroidered bag for mens and women,and the animal printing lifelike,like real animal face. Another greater feature of the packpack is zipper,the wide big zipper make it easier to open and close,and it's very durable.

The following are links to product and evaluation,if you're interested, click here.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Backpack-Bistar-Galaxy-Traveling-BBP106/dp/B00GAYDAN4/ref=cm_rdp_product?th=1

I ordered the BISTAR GALAXY outdoor tiger backpack for myself to use to take to the gym with me.
I was looking for a good sized backpack and thought this looked perfect and it measures 44Hx30Wx16D cm so I can fit everything in it I need for the gym.
I was really attracted to the design of the bag as I love tigers and thought this bag would stand out.
The bag is made from polyester so is good quality but really durable and the bag has a really nice chunky zip and my items will certainly be secure in this bag.
The bag has lots of different compartments it has 1 main big compartment,2 side pouches for my water bottles,1 zipper pocket on the front,1 concealed pocket at the back and 2 back side zipper pockets ideal for the things I want to get to easily like my keys or phone.The straps on the backpack are nice and thick and don't dig into my shoulders and this is because they are specially reinforced.Overall this is a stylish high quality bag that is very well made I am really pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend it.



                                                                 
laptop backpack